Thursday, September 10, 2009

at this moment....

Sorry it's been a few days or week or how ever long.... I can't keep track.
I'm still not completly moved in--- still lacking the washer and dryer. Hopefully soon I will be able to them from storage. The house is no where near where I want it to be. I have like every room to paint. grrr And I have to put in a whole new closet in one room because all the shelves were gone. It's pretty shitty how someone could be so disrespectful to a place.

I've been in close contact with my lawyer and things are going good with that... i'm not going to go into detail if you wanna know more just get ahold of me.

I'm very VERY discusted with something right now and embarrassed too. Most of you know what I'm talking about or who I am talking about. I swear they have totally gone off the deep end. And when they hit bottom they are going to have burnt way to many bridges to get help or forgiveness.

Brytlee is doing amazing! She is into everything. She's going to be just like her mommy.... lol. Shes tough and a little brat! But I love her more than anything else. And I guess I do spoil her just a little bit, but I can't help it! Last night she cuddle up with me in bed- yes in my bed, she did start out in hers but has been waking up at like midnight so I put her with me. So me, Brytlee, Gracie and Chopper had the bed to ourselves. lol pretty much they had the bed!!

I need to get around for work...... More later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment