Saturday, November 7, 2009

life is Ironic

yes it has been a VERY long time since I last wrote.

Brytlee and I are doing great. She is getting big so dang fast!! And so full of personality. We had pictures taked here resently.... I can't wait to see them and show everyone!!

Most of you know Ive been having many eye problems.... well I went to a spec in little rock, he is convinced it's my contact solution that I have been cleaning them with the past 12 yrs. He said that for 12 yrs I have been putting a chemical into my eye and now I've become allergic and causing all my problems. So we switched solution and cleaning ways, and now taking them out everynite until my eyes heal.... meaning the blood vessels that I have growing under my cornias. Yeah if they don't stop then I'm in BIG BIG trouble! But he believes they will stop... and as of right they have no caused any damage. Thank you God! I can see again now!!!! whooo hooo
Also a Big thanks to one of my kids at schools dad--- you know who you are, thanks for helping me with this problem too!! I greatly appriciate it!

I'm still married----- many different reasons why it's taking FOREVER!! But I'm trying to get him to settle outside of court.... not looking to be how it's going to end. Oh well. I'm not worried!! Its very funny to hear all the stories going around.... People just think they know everything about everyone elses lives! I think they need to get their own life!! lmao I know mine is to so damn exciting though!!

Here lately some very ironic things have been happening..... I can't seem to wrap my brain around it!! I'll write more about this later.....

I'm gonna go clean and go see my baby... she's with meemee and uncle Justin...... OHHHH
YEAH!!!! Uncle Justin in engaged.... to Aunt Jennifer! We are very excited.... always considered her family, now it's just gonna be offical. AND Justin did EXCELENT on her Ring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment