Thursday, November 19, 2009

all new....

WOW.... so Brytlee is going thru a phase... or I'm praying it's a phase!!! She's been so crabby! And dang does she have attitude! I wonder who that came from?? So i'm learning that it's not always good.... ppl only see the good... usually, but i'm with the good, bad, ugly all of it... 24/7!! But I still love her to pieces!! Even when she's pushes all my buttons.... and knows it!!

I went and saw an old basketball coach coach the other night, well a couple nights.... I forgot how much I enjoy that stuff! I love being at games, whether it's basketball or softball or baseball! Almost as much as I do playing!! Sooooo Justin and I got to talking and I'm gonna check for sure, but I believe I can take a test after my intership and be able to coach!! HUMMM.... what do you think.... Coach Brandi??!!! I think that would be the coolest job EVER!! Even though I absoulty love my job and my kids!!

Speaking of my job..... so I get 6 new ones in my class in Jan.... They are moving up from the 3 year old room. They aren't new to me... which is good, they know me and I them and they know my classroom. So that is a big help!! I'm super excited... my kids need more friends!! And I need more entertanment. lol Kids really do say the FUNNIEST things! Oh boy I have many many many stories!!! And sooo darn cute!!

About me now.... I've totally changed things in my life. I work up one day and was like "what am I doing? WHy am I doing this to myself?" I'm running twice a day now... I mean come on... I was so athletic and now I do nothing but play softball in the summer... NO MORE!! Now I'm running and playing basketball a few times a week. And I'm being around my friends more... and just being Brandi again!! It's about time huh!! No Ive been told a lot that I keep all my emotions locked up... and I do.... why put my problems on someone else?? but I'm learning that sometimes I need to let go... sad, happy!!! And a lot has been happy! Every now and then I have a "bad" day... but it's usually caused by me not knowing how to comfort my child while she is hurting from her teeth... that is really getting to me!! Poor little girl>>>
Anyways, my friends are trying to hook me up with ppl... that's cool... but I'm' not looking... it will find me when it's suppose to. And I'm loving sorta being single... not officially single yet! It's funny because at work we have our "eye candy" .... it's so funny in all our tastes in guys. Mine for sure needs to be athletic!! (hint hint)

Well I'm going to bed.... last day tomorrow before a whole week off!!!! YAY Then it's GIRLS NIGHT!!!!!!! woot woot...... no details on that one... lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment