Sunday, January 24, 2010

sorry it's been a couple months!!

Brytlee and her Puppy Oct 31st 2009

Mommy and Brytlee oct 31st 2009
Me, ignore the other person lol



Brytlee's 1st birthday!!!!


I"M BACK!!!








Ok i'm officially back!




Brytlee and I just moved... the best move yet! My ex in laws sold the house so we moved back into Mom and Dads. It's good.... Brytlee and I have my old room and our own living room. I brought quite a bit of my stuff too. Tv, stand, chair and half, treadmill, crib, shelf, large mirror, and of course our clothes and her toys. And somehow I got a bed, chest of drawers, hope chest, dresser, shelf, computer desk, crib, and my 6 ft mirror all in our room! And some of her toys too!! haha




Brytlee is doing awesome! She's getting so big and changes so much everyday! I'm so happy she's pretty much with me everyday and I don't have to miss anything! I'm very lucky with my job and her being across the hall from me.




I'm going back to school in the fall. I'm gonna finish my internship... FINALLY! I know that I would have never done it if I had gotten my own place. I'm excited.. I think.




Life is going great... except for a few "interuptions" every so often. But that should be changing soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment