Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hating snow!

I have decided I no longer like snow days!!
It's been like 2 days and I'm bored outta my mind!! What to do ???? Watch movies, play with brytlee but only inside, be on the computer, read......I can do all this stuff when there isn't snow!!!
I am getting outta this house tomorrow!! I have to or I'm going to go crazy!!
And I'm keeping my fingers crossed on having school this coming week. I freakin hope so! I can see it now... we miss a few days.. and we get to play catch up AGAIN!!
I hate having to to that! It's hard on me and the kids and If I don't feel like they are learning it... because we forget things... it takes even longer!
So Friday Brytlee was sick. I guess that was a good thing about being home, because I would have been anyways. So far we have all been lucky not to get what she had. I hope I didn't just jinx myself. But she is back to usual independent self. Gosh she is so head strong!!
Ok I guess I'm going to go play with Brytlee and watch 101 dalamations!! YAY! Puppy puppy puppy puppy...... (brytlee talking there)

No comments:

Post a Comment